Thursday, June 30, 2016

QUICK DRAW McGRAW (Hanna-Barbera)

Quick Draw McGraw

I fell in love with animation because of Walt Disney… but every kid loved the Hanna-Barbera characters too!

The likes of Yogi, Huckleberry Hound and Quick Draw McGraw kept us very entertained after school.

Today, I spent most of my day off recreating this gigantic pan background from the opening of the Quick Draw show. Around 6 hours later… here's the result.

It's pretty lavish for H-B… hope you like it!

The first frame:

QD drove that stagecoach across an enormous pan BG:

here's the B/G without our hero…

And so you can see the detail, as is my usual routine, I've separated it into left, center and right sections so you can have a better look.



and right!



cheesecake-weasel said...

SO glad you're doing these breakdowns again! Thankyou for putting in the time to do this, they're an amazing resource


thank you cheesecake-weasel!

Yowp said...

Beautiful job, Rob. I didn't have the time or patience to do the pan (and I only know how to work in MS Paint) so I'm glad someone has put it together.
I believe Fernando Montealegre painted that background but I can't say for sure.

Gina Florio Sous said...

This is absolutely beautiful. I too am more of a Disney fan at heart, but I actually gasped aloud when I saw this - I was surprised that I loved it more than the 'Jungle Book' one you recently posted. Of course TJB's backgrounds are beautiful works of art as well, but I absolutely love the stylization and colors in this, compared with TJB's more 'realistic' backgrounds. Thanks for the great recreation.

Leonardo Dicaprio said...

Mickey Mouse Christmas Wallpapers For Childrens

Nguyễn Văn Trương said...

The Commission Toolbox Review
The Commission Toolbox Review
The Commission Toolbox Review
The Commission Toolbox Review
The Commission Toolbox ReviewThe Commission Toolbox Review

Juwel Hasan said...

Check out this awesome website to Watch Movies Online Free

Denisa Cretu said...

Wirklich zu schätzen ich die Mühe, die Sie gemacht, das Wissen zu teilen. Das ist wirklich eine tolle Sachen für den Austausch. Danke fürs Teilen.
Juegos Friv 2019