Thursday, June 30, 2016

more BEAR NECESSITIES

The Jungle Book (Disney, 1967)

How about one more from JUNGLE BOOK?

The enchanting storytelling gets a lot of help from these incredible backgrounds, as well as the voice talent and animators!

Baloo teaches Mowgli about "the Bear Necessities" -



Here's the fabulous BG! I got to the very end of its reconstruction and had one tiny section I had to digitally hand paint, as it was never revealed in the scene. This always stretches my abilities (I'm not really an artist) but on completion I think I matched it pretty darn well! There's a slight pan to the right so you never saw this complete BG on the screen - until now!

6 comments:

Herry jonson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mai Dương said...

I like your blog, I will visit after time. : son gia si

Amit said...

Great work, creative and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here.

John Arnold said...

Thank you very inspiring article may be useful for many people. I am so happy to visit your site; it carries plenty of superb facts that pleased me.
Animated Backgrounds

Nguyễn Văn Trương said...

The Commission Toolbox Review
The Commission Toolbox Review
The Commission Toolbox Review
The Commission Toolbox Review
The Commission Toolbox Review
The Commission Toolbox Review

Denisa Cretu said...

Vielen Dank für den besten Blog war für mich sehr nützlich. auch halten solche Ideen in die Zukunft zu teilen. Danke, dass ich die nützliche Informationen zu geben.
Juegos Friv 2017