Tuesday, April 1, 2008

NAME THE FILM - Art Corner Background


I've never done this before, but I have a hunch my readers can help out! This is an Art Corner print BG from an unknown Disney film.

Does anyone recognize this BG? Can you tell me the title of the film from which it originated?

The style looks Mary Blair-esque to me, but the color palette doesn't. Usually the Art Corner used readily recognizable BGs from Sleeping Beauty and 101 Dalmatians, but this one has me stumped.

(Those cel paint remnants of Dale are from the Disney Ink and Paint Department. The cel has been restored.)

6 comments:

Eric Scales said...

My initial guess would be that it's from the Trees segment from Make Mine Music (or was it Melody Time?). I haven't had a chance to verify it though.

Anonymous said...

smiling,face.Not,only,can,answer,good,intentions,by,form.Can,also,shorten,distance,between,human,relationses!Happiness-not-is-getting-much.And-is-accounting-less~wish-happy-delectation...

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...Mary Poppins, perhaps?

Virtual Voyage College, Indore said...

virtual voyage:Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us. It’s really very informative and nice post.
Animation college in Indore http://www.virtualvoyage.edu.in/course/animation-and-film-making-college/

Anna Howell said...

I love everything about painting, sketches, art!
This painting is astounding, your work on the painting is great, you are performing a great work of art, i really appreciate your endeavors, keep share that sort of fascinating stuff much appreciated essay help!

Always Looks said...

Always Looks offers Best Day Care Service in Gurgaon Sector 103 OR Daycare program in Gurgaon Sector 104, we allow full and half day and after-school daycare services.